lunes, 22 de junio de 2009

my ideal job

that true is that I dont have ideal job. I like a lot of things. maybe, I would like, in the area of psychology, job in projects for the communities or for the school. maybe also, in Psychology clinic of focusing humanista. For this work, I need to use what I have learned during the career. This is, all necesary for to do a good job. I belive that in any job that is necesasary to make it as professional, because in our profession are working with people, this means being honest in our work.

I believe that any good work in these areas is difficult to access, because in our country there is many psychologists, however, have studied in the university of Chile, allows more opportunities for access to its job.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario