sábado, 17 de octubre de 2009

I'd like to visit italy.

Since I was little I wanted to visit a country that for my family and for me, is very important, since it is directly linked to my ancestors, the country of which I speak is Italy, and someday I want to know the town from where my grandfather came Atilio Fontana, grandfather on my mother. This town is called San Felix, in which Atilio lived until he emigrated to Latin America. Italy represents all the traits and characteristics of my family, beginning with the Fontana surname which is still maintained in the generations. Besides, is a country very attractive, beautiful, developed in art, design, economy and holder of great wealth and spectacular monuments. First I would like to know the capital of Italy, the conservative Rome, and the people. Also enjoy of exquisite cuisine from years of traditions, and its the same time is a mixture of avant and elegance. Rome hosts the world's most visited churches, which has a unique architectural beauty, Here, there is the highest institution of the Catholic Church., the Holy See at the Vatican, also I would like to visit, by the age and the historical monuments as the Sistine Chapel that every year millions of tourists visit.Rome represents the evolution of culture until today.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario