viernes, 16 de octubre de 2009

favorite topics!

I would like that in the blog we talked about of aspects of our personal lives, things related to our daily, as for example: describe somewhere in santiago we like a lot, talk about any singer, actor or style of music that most interests us, choose any kind of food and talk about it or write about situations or things that happen in our everyday lives.

I would like to talk about things that allow than we know a little more, as for example . our likes, dislikes, etc. There are topics for me are not very entertaining for example, when we have to talk about our careers. Maybe it is because I spend most of the time at the university, or studying subject related with the career of psychology. I think that we all realize more things in our lifes besides of our careers. Therefore, I find interesting that everyone can tell about those other things they do in their lives.

however, I believe that the purpose of blogs is to exercise our grammar and learn to express ourselves better, so any topic to talk will serve the objetive of this activity.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario