viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2009

Next Elections!

That great topics!, well, I am registered on the electoral registers, because I thinks that is very important that all young who are 18 years or more, to register to vote in elections. President of Chile is elected by us, is the highest authority that governs our country. All laws passed through his hands. Is very important who is in the centre of power. Is important not only is person, too, the political group behind the candidate. I will vote in December by Marco Enriquez Ominami, because for me he is the candidate who most represents my ideals and my thinking. I think that maybe has not experienced enough to be in front of the country, but I prefer him, before than Piñera or Frei. I do not feel represented by them. I think that their faces are very repeated in the scene politics. Piñera, is a businessman, he drives an important proportion of companies in our country, and he supports the capitalist system. Frei, was president, and I think he is being selfish to want to be president again, as if in Chile, a country of 16 million people, there are no more people able to be president of the republic. He already had her period; I think their presence is unnecessary, because he is very old. Marco Enriquez has a social conscience, and when he speaks, he knows what he says. He has very clear ideas and is the only one, when I see it on TV, he does not use populars phrase. The words coming out of his mouth make sense. Arrate finally, I think he has nice ideas, but those are not based in reality.
I don’t would like participate in politics to be president, senator or deputy, but I would to help since my place of psychologist for example, helping in education policies, which is the theme I like psychology, and I believe, is the basis for the Chilean society to prosper fully.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario